Thursday, February 28, 2013

99 bottles of acetaminophen on the wall

I am 99.9% positive I have strep again. Woke up feeling awful this morning. Didn't work out. Went to school, was feeling alright, but by the end of the day I felt like I had been hit by a bus. I've been in bed most of the night. Checked out my throat and I have the little blobs I get when I have strep. Yes, I know there is a term for that, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

I am planning on taking another rest day tomorrow, which I am majorly bummed about. I was planning on an early workout, and then going to a zumba party with my mom in the evening. We are heading to Indy on Saturday, and I know I won't workout then, so I thought doubling up on Friday would be a good choice. My body obviously didn't agree with my plans.

As long as I am feeling well enough to go to Indy Saturday, no one gets hurt. I get to see my best friend like twice a year, if that. I miss her terribly, and I am GOING to see her... sickness or not. I haven't seen her since July when we stopped by on our way to Nashville! That is NOT okay. 




No post is complete without a picture, right? I don't have anything new to share, but I stumbled upon this little guy on my phone. That's Jeffrey when we brought him home for the first time. He was just a little fur ball! 




I know, my life is so exciting. Don't get TOO jealous, now.



Don't forget about the giveaway going on right now! You can enter as many times as you would like! 
post signature