Monday, February 4, 2013

Advocare Update

Today is day 11 of my 24 day challenge! I wanted to update you all on my progress.  To be completely honest, it took me a few days to get "into" it. I had such a hard time getting rid of the carbs. I feel AMAZING now. I feel smaller- which never happens. I usually lose so slowly I can't tell much of a difference- but my waist already feels smaller. I'm trying not to weigh in until the end of the cleanse, but I couldn't stand not checking and cheated and accidentally saw that I lost 5.8 lbs. in the first few days. 


The only negative so far is that I've been so sick throughout almost the entire cleanse phase. This in itself is no fun, but also means that I haven't really been able to work out. I'm starting to feel better now- so hopefully I can get back to the gym next week. I know I would have more progress now If I could have been working out- but I'm so happy even without it. 

Today I start the MNS packs, and I am SO PUMPED to start them! I remember the last time I did a challenge, I felt amazing with the MNS. I did MNS Max 3 last time, if I remember right. Brian picked Max C for me, and looking at the differences between the two, I'm glad he did.  Although Max 3 is great, I'm looking forward to some of the benefits of Max C. Some of these include:
                A comprehensive, scientifically advanced approach to weight management*
                Includes appetite suppressants, metabolic enhancers and thermogenic ingredients to improve metabolic efficiency*
                Provides more than 50 vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts, antioxidants and other nutrients for optimal health and wellness*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

If you are at ALL wanting a kick start to your weight loss, you find yourself stuck in a plateau , you want more energy, or you just want to lean up, PLEASE contact Brian! He is so incredibly helpful, and can answer any questions you have about the supplements and the program. His website is here, or you can email him at fireman25451{at}yahoo{dot}com. 

post signature