Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Breakfast for dinner

As I was preparing to type up this post, my husband told me he would help me out, but I had to write down exactly what he said. I obliged. It is too funny not to share with you all! 

"Tonight my husband graciously cooked a smorgasbord masterpeice of breakfast for dinner. I wasn't feeling well today, and have been "getting sick" all day (still am). He learned how hard it is to do multiple things at once while cooking, and appreciates and respects what I do in the kitchen. I am so proud of him because it is at least 4.5 stars out of five. It really hit the spot and I am so lucky and blessed to have such a talented cook that shares the bed with me at night.{oh brother} I didn't know if he had it in him, but lets me honest here. He knocked it out of the park. As i'm writing this, I remember that one time he made pasta and garlic bread for me a year and a half ago. The tentative date for him cooking again is August 2014. I love him. And stuff. Also I'm volunteering to do the dishes."


OKAY let's not get carried away here. Dishes? haha.  Andrew DID cook dinner while I was writhing in pain in bed. Seriously, this stuff is no joke. I'm wondering if it's from the quinoa I ate last night. I'm terrified to try it again...

Anyway. I came home early from work with my stomach issues, and Drew offered to make dinner. Next thing I know, he is plopping this in front of me in bed-
Typical man meal- breakfast! I ate my ginormous waffle with some SF syrup. After I ate, I went out to the kitchen to inspect the disaster area. 

 His Meal:









Love that man of mine! I do NOT love missing my workout AGAIN! Tomorrow is the day, folks. I'm itching to get a good workout in! 



post signature