Monday, February 25, 2013

come and put your name on it

Well, the alarm went off at 4:30 am. I was tired. I did NOT want to get out of bed. 

But I did. 

I drove to the gym. 

I stared running. 

And guess what?



I LOVED IT. 


It was like a running high- without the distance. I am definitely going to continue going in the morning this week, to see if I really do like it for long term. 


As for this evening, it was a total waste. :( I started getting a headache before my kids left for school. Once again, should have taken my medicine then. I always just second guess myself on whether it is just a "little headache" or a migraine. It almost always IS a migraine, so why I don't learn, I have no idea. Finally it got to the point of feeling nauseous, so I took my meds and ended up passing out around six. Missed my husband's basketball game, missed valuable grad school time,  and didn't get all my water in. 

Tomorrow is a new day! I look forward to having the entire evening off again. We will see how day 2 of waking up goes! 



post signature