Thursday, February 21, 2013

Let me reply to you!

Have you ever left a comment or question on someone's blog, and never received a reply?

I read and love each and every comment I receive, and I'm so happy to answer questions as they come up! 
Unfortunately, not everyone is able to see when I reply.

When you leave a comment on my (or someone else's) blog, I get an email alert with your posted comment. I will reply to this comment. 
When you're a no-reply blogger and you leave a comment or a question on someone's blog, I get the email, but I can't reply to your comment because your email is hidden It shows up like this...

Melissa was kind enough to comment- but when I replied- it goes to Noreply blogger land. Want to fix this?


*Note-when I was connected to Google+, I couldn't fix my noreply status. I switched back to the normal blogger profile, and I was able to change it easily. Once you are switched back to blogger profile, you can follow the directions below. 

1. Go to: http://www.blogger.com/home. It will look something like this. 






2. In Blogger, click the drop down beside your username in the top right corner of the screen.



3. Click "Blogger Profile"

4. Click "Edit Profile" on the top right hand side of the screen.                                                          







5. Make sure the box "show my email address" is checked.



6. Scroll to the bottom and "Save Profile".

And that is all! Now you will always know when you have replies to a comment! 



post signature