Sunday, February 24, 2013

Make a plan, work a plan

My husband thinks I'm nuts. 


I might just have to agree. 


I set my alarm for 4:30 am tomorrow (monday) Morning. I'm going to see if working out in the mornings is better for me. I've worked out in the morning before, but that was just a video at my house. This time I'm going to wake up, brush my teeth, and head to the gym to run. 

I even have all my workout clothes on. In bed. 

My bag is packed.

Everything ready to go. So I shouldn't have ANY excuses not to go, right? 

Only problem is, I can't fall asleep! It's already 9:30! If I would fall asleep right this second, I would only get 7 hours of sleep. This woman needs 8 FULL hours of sleep to function. So why am I blogging? 


I have no idea. 

What I look like every night before bed. My husband is a lucky man.

Do you workout in the morning or evening? If you workout in the morning, do you eat first? 

post signature