Monday, February 18, 2013

over and over again

Why do I find myself at this point again? I feel like crap. My exercising has been crap. So this means I look like crap.  Then the cycle begins and I eat. Then I feel like crap so I eat some more. It just keeps going on and on! 

Yesterday I took a nap. This might sound normal to most of you, but I am NOT a nap person. I slept for three hours, woke up, and cried. I looked and felt terrible. I don't feel like "me" anymore! 

My husband sat with me and we talked about how he could help me. He told me that he has gained a significant amount of weight himself, and wants to do better. No more junk in the house, and he is going to cut down on portion size. I've mentioned before, but that guy can EAT! A few months ago he ate 2 footlong subway sandwiches like it was nothing and was still hungry. That is not an exageration.When we first got married, I used a website called Emeals. It has a meal plan for the week and it includes a grocery list, recipes, and directions for the entire week. It was SO helpful and saved us lots of money. I stared with the "Meals for 2" plan, but had to change it to a family plan because he ate so much! This is going to change. He is eating like he did in high school when he was an athlete, and he wants to cut down his portion sizes. I think he knows this will help me more than him, and I am thankful for him trying to change with me .

Weight loss is definitely a journey, and it's never happened for me without some bumps or hiccups. I have to remind myself that this time it is for good, so I'm going to have a few bumps in the road. I'm trying to change my habits and lifestyle for good- which is why I want to do it in a healthy way. 



---Weekend Update---

On our way to a field trip! The bus ride was 45 minutes.... 

which meant we had MANY sleepers on the way home! :) 
Friday night we went to see my niece Lilah at my parent's house before going out with some friends. She can say her own name and dada! She is just the sweetest thing. 


Saturday Nap time (for Jeffrey)

Macen, my cousin's son at church Sunday. (What do I call that? My 2nd cousin once removed?! I have no idea) He is ADORABLE! He is only three and is speaking in complete sentences, is super smart, and is a total charmer. 
 
 Today's outfit to go shopping with my mom. Ignore the hands... I have no idea.




Tomorrow is a new day, and I am here to make the best of it!  I hope to update you all on some sort of loss soon!

post signature