Wednesday, February 6, 2013

So. much. ENERGY!

Seriously you guys. This MNS makes me feel ALIVE!
I want to go run 5 miles! 
Then do a zumba class!
And bodypump!
And swim 20 laps!
And run 5 more miles!

It's like I've been drinking coffee all day, but without the jitteryness. Nope that is not a word. Deal with it. I had so much energy teaching- and barely sat down. I kept finding reasons to stand up and move some more. We had a meeting the entire last half of the day, and I was DYING just sitting there. It was such a waste! 

It's quite unfortunate that I have 0 time to workout tonight- our meeting at school went WAY late, so I'm getting dinner ready/blogging and heading to church. Maybe I'll workout after.... I'll keep you updated. We'll see what happens. 


Are you interested in doing the challenge? Contact Brian! You can find his info here. Seriously, DO IT! I am considering continuing the supplements after the challenge is over. You can take pretty much everything except for the cleanse items. You have to wait 90 days to do those again. Mama Laughlin and Skinny Meg are joining in on the challenge, too! Seriously, yall, contact Brian. It will change your life!