Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Zippity do dah!

Today was one of those days where it seems like it drug on forever yet zipped by at the same time.  It was a pretty normal morning except for an annoying light headache. I kept thinking to myself that I needed to take some migraine medicine, as I could tell it would probably turn into one. I was just so busy with my kids I kept pushing it off because it's not that important forgetting. Finally during lunch I took a pill. 

I think I always push it off because I hate the way it makes me feel. Sure, it prevents/helps take the migraine away but it leaves me feeling foggy and my whole brain feels tingly. Which wouldn't have been such a big deal... if I didn't have my unannounced evaluation! Ugh. So, let's just say that wasn't my best lesson. At least it is over with!

After that the day went quickly, but I was exhausted from the stupid Imitrex taking over my brain. We had a meeting after school, and then I came home and crashed. I laid down for as long as I could (about an hour) and then I had church rehearsal. 

I haven't worked out at all this week, and truly there is no excuse for it. I just feel worn out when I get home.  I want to give my kids my everything, but it leaves me done when I leave the school building. I need to eat more protein or something throughout the day to give me some more energy. 

What do you do to give yourself some extra energy during the day (besides coffee)?

post signature