Sunday, January 26, 2014

Phone dump

It's been so long since I've written here! Things have been crazy around these parts. We've had two snow days and yet I still feel like I have so much to do! This will be a random dump of what has been going on lately.


Our first "snow day" (we actually closed because of temperatures) my mother and I went shopping. I decided to get a makeover with my gift cards I received for Christmas! I was in desperate need of some new makeup, so this worked out perfectly. 

                                          Before                                                           After
I had so much fun browsing around Sephora. I could spend hours there.  

After having my makeup done, we went into Macy's and saw this Downton Abbey jewelry! or....  overpriced cheap jewelry with a popular name.  
Last week Drew really wanted wings, so we went on a night that they are super cheap. I cannot eat wings, but they had nachos!  I didn't realize when I ordered that they can feed FIVE people. Yikes.  

Typical breakfast lately- Chex, banana, and coffee. 

I made my own flavored greek yogurt with some frozen fruit and honey- so good! 


 A SUPER EXCITING package that I cannot wait to share with you!
 My beautiful mom and me after shopping. 

 The shoes she bought... what do you all think of them? I personally think they are hideous, but to each their own. 

My mom is a certified Zumba instructor. She was showing me some of her moves. 

 Homemade gluten free pizza. SO GOOD! Recipe coming soon. 

We hung out with my friend Sara this weekend. She is gluten free too, and made Chocolate Chip Clouds and homemade GF chex mix. Yummy!




What was your favorite part of this weekend? My favorite part is knowing I don't have to go to work tomorrow. What? Is that rubbing it in? 
What do you think of my mom's shoes? Ugly. Right?
What was the best thing you ate this weekend? For me, it would have to be that chex mix. Gluten free pretzels and bagel chips? Heaven. 
post signature