Sunday, April 6, 2014

Flourish Boutique Grand Opening


Last Thursday evening I was invited to Flourish Boutique for their Grand Opening celebration, and wow, did they celebrate in style! Flourish has been around since 2008, but they just re-opened in their new location just a short distance down the road in Centennial Plaza. You may remember this post from a previous fashion show, and this one was just as fun!

The new store is incredible. Glitter on the floors, pink walls, giant chandeliers- the perfect place to have fun shopping with some friends. And if you aren't local, their website has all the fun wrapped into their online store!


While I waited for the show to start, I walked around and took in all the glamorous surroundings. I tried on a few pieces, admired the beautiful hors d'oeuvres,  and chatted with some other bloggers.


Soon after I arrived, the fashion show began. Instead of a typical runway, they used the huge windows in the store with live models. It was fun to watch the models come and go with different outfits on. Here are some of my favorites:

THIS dress was just so beautiful 

THIS bag.... 

I die. 


This was my favorite favorite favorite item of the night. 
If you live near the Granger area, do yourself a favor and head over to Flourish Boutique



Flourish is also giving you all the chance to win a $25 gift card! Check out the giveaway below to enter.


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Thank you Flourish for a super fun evening and congratulations on your new (amazing) location!

post signature