Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Andrew's "Helpless Husband" Recipe Vol I... Chicken Sandwich Edition

After my husband's softball games the other evening, he was hungry. Yes, he had already eaten dinner, but he had worked up a big appetite. If you've been watching my youtube videos, you know that he is OBSESSED with making his "chicken sandwiches." I was finishing up my vlog for the day, and he asked me to film him making his sandwich. To say I was taken aback is an understatement. 

My husband is hilarious. He will not stop talking. He loves telling stores. But that is to people he knows. Well. VERY well. To strangers? It is quite hard to get him to talk (unless it's about football or his job.. those are good talking points.) He HATES being on camera, and will shout out bad words if I ever try to film him, so that I have to edit him out. (True Story!) So when he asked me to film his sandwich, I didn't hesitate for a millisecond. 

He talked through the video like a pro. He had me move my camera to different angles, make me zoom in to important steps, and was loving it. He decided a voiceover would be better, so I edited the video clips for him, and handed over my computer. 


This was the end result: 





If you have anyone in your life who is helpless in the kitchen, please, share this video. I hope it can make someone else's day, too. :)



post signature