Friday, October 3, 2014

Taco Pasta Bake

Today I am sharing my version of the ever popular Taco Pasta Bake! I found this recipe on Pinterest (here), and I've changed it up to make it my own. I hope you give this a try! 



Ingredients:
1 lb cooked and drained ground turkey or beef
3/4 bag dried pasta, cooked and drained
2-3 cups spinach
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided.
1 1/2 cups water
1 block cream cheese
1/4 cup taco seasoning
Chopped green onions (optional)
Chopped fresh cilantro (optional)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Cook and drain pasta. Set to the side. Cook and drain ground been or turkey. Set to the side. Add taco seasoning to the water, mix well. Add the seasoning mixture to ground beef. Add cream cheese, stir until melted and combined. Once combined, add spinach, half of the shredded cheese, and pasta. Stir until combined. Place in a baking dish, top with remaining cheese, and place uncovered in the oven for 30 minutes. Top with green onion and cilantro, if desired. Enjoy!


post signature